Crunchy Cashew Pea Salad
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup diced green onions
- 3/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, petite peas or 2 cups fresh peas
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- In a small bowl, add the dressing, sour cream and Dijon mustard and stir
until well blended and set aside.
- Rinse peas in hot water (or steam until tender, if fresh) and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, celery, cauliflower, cashews, onions.
- Toss the dressing together with the salad and chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the top and serve immediately.
Serves: 6-8 | Prep: 20 min.