Curried Carrot Salad
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
Special Extra: Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves before refrigerating.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toss carrots with raisins and onions in large bowl; set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients with wire whisk until well blended. Add to carrot mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Yield: 6 (1/2 cup) servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company