Curry Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons Major Grey chutney
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1
teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon
cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place potatoes in large pot. Add enough water to cover them, cover the pot
with a lid and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are pierced easily with
the tip of a sharp knife, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain and let cool until you can
handle them but they are still warm.
- Peel and cut into approximately 1-inch pieces.
- In large bowl, stir together
the yogurt, garlic, chutney, salt, curry powder, peas, onions and, if using,
- Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Makes 6 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.