- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut yellow beans
- 1 (16
ounce) can green lima beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo or kidney beans
cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimento, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Drain all the beans. Combine first 7 ingredients in large glass bowl.
- Combine vegetable oil and remaining ingredients in jar; shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss well.
- Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator,
- Serve as a meat accompaniment, relish or drain well and serve in lettuce
cups as a salad.
Makes about 7 1/2 cups.
Frozen beans may be substituted, but cook them according to package directions
and cool them before mixing with other ingredients.