Dill and Red Pepper Potato Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 pounds red or white potatoes, boiled in their skinsand chilled
- 1/2 medium-size red sweet pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 small yellow onions, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Dressing: In a large mixing bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients
until combined. Set aside.
- Salad: Cut the potatoes into 3/8-inch cubes. Place the cubed potatoes in
the mixing bowl with the dressing and add the red pepper, onion and celery.
Stir and fold until salad ingredients are completely coated.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve cold.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 9:19:34 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.