Salad and Salad Dressing Recipes
Field Greens with Oranges,
Strawberries and Vanilla Vinaigrette
This sensational salad combines field greens with oranges, strawberries and toasted pecans. Serve with a light vanilla-accented vinaigrette.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 (6 ounce) package field greens or baby spinach leaves
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups strawberry halves or slices
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- Vanilla Vinaigrette: Mix all ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk until
- Salad: Toss greens with oranges, strawberries and pecans in large bowl.
(Or divide among individual serving plates.)
- Serve with Vanilla Vinaigrette.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep: 20 min
Nutrition information: per serving Calories: 231 Fat: 19 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 208 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: