Fire and Ice
This is good with charcoaled steak.
- 2 large purple onions, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 large, firm tomatoes, peeled
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black
- Place onions, tomatoes and bell pepper in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring all other
ingredients to a boil. Boil for 1 minute only.
- Pour over vegetables and chill.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes