Fire and Ice
This is good with charcoaled steak.
- 2 large purple onions, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 large, firm tomatoes, peeled
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black
- Place onions, tomatoes and bell pepper in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring all other
ingredients to a boil. Boil for 1 minute only.
- Pour over vegetables and chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.