French Onion Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 cups potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 eggs, hard boiled
- Sprinkle warm potatoes with salt, sugar and vinegar. Toss lightly.
- Add onion, celery and eggs (mashed or sliced, your preference).
- Carefully blend in onion dip.
- Chill for several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve cold.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.