Fresh Asian Sesame Salad
Fresh Asian Sesame Salad. Nutty P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sesame Sauce is the perfect dressing for the fresh vegetables in this Asian salad recipe.
Salad will be lightly dressed; add additional sesame sauce for even more flavor. Add cooked chicken, shrimp or salmon for a complete meal.
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2/3 cup P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sesame Sauce
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup matchstick cut English cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup crunchy wonton strips*
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (scallions)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh Thai basil**
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
* Look for wonton strips with the salad toppings in the produce section.
** If Thai Basil isn’t available in your market, you can substitute regular basil.
- Stir together napa cabbage, red cabbage and 1/3 cup sesame sauce in large bowl.
- Place cabbage on serving platter. Top with carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, edamame, green onion and wonton strips. Sprinkle with herbs, green onion and sesame seeds. Drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup sauce.
- Serve immediately, present platter and toss just before enjoying.
Yield: 10 servings | Prep time 20 min
Nutrition Information: 76 calories, 11g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.