Garden Couscous Salad
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix couscous, zucchini, garbanzo beans, bell pepper and green onions in large
- Combine yogurt, salt and curry powder in small bowl, then stir into couscous
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Posted by Chef Bob at Recipe Goldmine 7/20/02 7:28:44 pm.