Men like this!
- 1 head cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 to 3/4 head lettuce, sliced
- 3 or more scallions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- Radishes, sliced
- Celery, chopped
- Tomatoes, cut into large cubes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated garlic flakes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup dark vinegar
- 4 to 5 individual packets artificial sweetener or equal amount of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mixture
- Slaw: Ingredients may be cut up ahead of time and put into a large bowl. The
amounts may be adjusted to suit individual tastes.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Dressing: Combine ingredients in saucepan. Heat until just hot, not boiling.
Pour over slaw mixture 45 minutes before serving. Water may be added to the mixture
if the vinegar taste is too strong.