Grilled Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cut in half
- 2 red or green bell peppers cut in 2-inch chunks
- Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Season to taste (fresh pepper, salt)
* I used less by drizzling on oil to coat as I tossed potatoes and omitting it
from the dressing.
- In medium bowl, toss potatoes and pepper with 2 tablespoons oil and the
- Thread vegetables onto wooden skewers and place on grill 4 - 6 inches from
coals. Cook turning occasionally, until potatoes are lightly brown and tender
(about 15 minutes).
- Remove vegetables from skewers and set aside.
- In bowl, blend mustard, vinegar, remaining oil and seasoning with whisk.
- Add in vegetables and toss to coat.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.