Jalapeno Potato Salad
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Dijon
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (3.5
ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small bunch scallions,
thinly sliced, about 3/4 cup
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 fresh jalapeno
peppers, seeded and finely sliced
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and pour in cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
whisk in oil.
- Add potatoes, olives, scallions, feta cheese and peppers.
- Toss to
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.