Jalapeno Potato Salad
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Dijon
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (3.5
ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small bunch scallions,
thinly sliced, about 3/4 cup
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 fresh jalapeno
peppers, seeded and finely sliced
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and pour in cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
whisk in oil.
- Add potatoes, olives, scallions, feta cheese and peppers.
- Toss to
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.