- 1 medium jicama, peeled
- 2 navel oranges, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried red
- Cut jicama into bite-size pieces and place in large bowl.
- Section oranges and cut into bite-size pieces, holding sections over bowl so
juice will fall into it.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Add chili powder, peanuts, and
crushed chiles. Mix well, chill, and serve on lettuce.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.