Layered Bruschetta Salad
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (10 ounce) package torn lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 (6 ounce) package
deli Italian style chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine tomatoes, basil and dressing; set aside.
- Place lettuce in serving bowl.
- Top with layers of croutons, chicken and tomato
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 4 servings.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.