Layered Party Slaw
- 4 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower or broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb and spice blend seasoning
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits, real or imitation
- Tomato wedges and sprigs of parsley for garnish
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Slaw: In large glass bowl, layer cabbage, cauliflower, peas, mushrooms and onions.
Sprinkle salt and herb seasoning evenly between layers.
- Dressing: In separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing, vinegar, mustard and sugar.
Spread dressing evenly over top of the vegetables. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle with bacon bits and garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Yields 12 servings.
Per serving: 151 calories; 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 77 percent calories
from fat); 7 g carbohydrate; 9 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium; 3 g protein; 2 g fiber
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.