Layered Spinach Salad
- 1 package frozen peas
- 8 ounces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons
chopped fresh parsley
- Thaw frozen peas. Crumble bacon into a small bowl and set aside.
- Layer spinach, egg slices, crumbled bacon, scallions, peas and water chestnuts,
in that order, in a glass serving bowl or trifle dish.
- Pour salad dressing over
the salad, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese and parsley on top.
- Cover bowl with plastic
wrap, and place in the refrigerator to chill at least 1 hour - preferably overnight.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.