Luscious Red Ripe Summer Tomatoes
- 6 large ripe just-picked tomatoes, sliced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin
- Basil leaves
- Chopped red onion
- Salt to taste
- Get out a beautiful platter.
- Arrange the tomato slices and decorate with basil
leaves. You could do a chiffonade of the leaves as well.
- Splash with balsamic vinegar
and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with some red onion.
Posted by JudyAZ at recipegoldmine.com.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.