Mandarin Spinach Salad
Tender spinach leaves coated with an orangy sauce and dotted liberally with mandarin
orange slices and crunchy water chestnuts.
- 5 cups spinach leaves or romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 can (11 ounces) DEL MONTE®
Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 cup oil
tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
- In salad bowl, arrange spinach, oranges and water chestnuts.
- Thoroughly blend all remaining ingredients and drizzle over salad as desired.
Servings 4 to 6 | Prep Time 10 Minutes
Use remaining dressing with other salads.
Recipe and photo credit:
Del Monte Corporation.