Mandarin Spinach Salad
Tender spinach leaves coated with an orangy sauce and dotted liberally with mandarin
orange slices and crunchy water chestnuts.
- 5 cups spinach leaves or romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 (11 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
- In salad bowl, arrange spinach, oranges and water chestnuts.
- Thoroughly blend all remaining ingredients and drizzle over salad as desired.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings | Prep: 10 min
Use remaining dressing with other salads.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte Corporation
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.