- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimentos
- 1 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Mix together the peas, corn, green beans, pimentos, celery, bell pepper and onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, black pepper, salt, oil and
vinegar. Bring to a boil and pour over salad; mix well to coat.
- Refrigerate for
Makes 8 servings.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/1/01 9:13:16 pm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.