Oriental Ramen Salad
Crunchy noodles and crisp greens combine for a quick and delicious salad. To
make this salad a meal, simply add sliced roasted chicken breast, mandarin oranges
and a cold glass of Nestea.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (3 ounces) dry oriental-flavor
ramen noodle soup, noodles crumbled and seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) romaine-radicchio
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring
constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from pan; cool.
- Place evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in blender;
cover. Blend until smooth.
- Combine salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl;
toss to coat well
- Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins | Servings: 8
May substitute CARNATION Evaporated Milk with CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.