Crunchy with a light tangy dressing, this colorful, sweet and spicy slaw can
be a delicious side salad or a topping for fish or chicken tacos.
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups bagged shredded slaw blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) Del Monte® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Juice, well drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 medium fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped, optional
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, optional
- Stir together sour cream, honey, juice of 1/2 lime and cumin in a medium bowl.
- Add cabbage, pineapple, radish, jalapeno and cilantro. Toss until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve as side salad or on grilled fish or chicken tacos with remaining lime half cut into 4 wedges.
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 min
Recipe can be doubled.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.