Crunchy with a light tangy dressing, this colorful, sweet and spicy slaw can
be a delicious side salad or a topping for fish or chicken tacos.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 cups bagged shredded slaw blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) Del Monte®
Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Juice, well drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 medium fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped, optional
- 3 tablespoons
chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, optional
- Stir together sour cream, honey, juice of 1/2 lime and cumin in a medium bowl.
- Add cabbage, pineapple, radish, jalapeno and cilantro. Toss until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve as side salad or on grilled fish or chicken tacos with remaining lime half
cut into 4 wedges.
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 min.
Recipe can be doubled.
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes