Red Bliss Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red skin potatoes, boiled until tender, cooled and quartered or cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup cooked crisp bacon, broken up
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Dash red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon whole celery seed
- About 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise (please,
no Miracle Whip in this one)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped very fine
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all together, and let chill for about an hour before serving.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/5/01 8:34:09 pm.