Salad with Raspberry Dressing
This salad is extremely addictive even though it sounds weird. The raspberry
and artichoke has a sweet/sour kinda thing going on. We make the dressing all the
time for "regular" salads.
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh
raspberries (or 1 package frozen, without syrup)
- 1 cup torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup torn green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup head lettuce
- 1 cup Bibb lettuce
- 1 (8
1/2 ounce) can baby artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, sour cream, and Dijon mustard.
Whisk until blended.
- Fold in raspberries, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut the artichokes in bite size pieces and toss with the lettuce.
- Arrange the
salad on serving plates and sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Drizzle the dressing over
the salad and serve.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.