- 1 1/2 zucchini
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 to 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 slice bacon
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- Thinly slice zucchini. Pour Italian dressing over zucchini.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes.
- Fry bacon in skillet over high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Crumble.
- Add all ingredients to the salad bowl. Toss gently until well mixed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes