Savory Black Walnut Salad
Grilled chicken breast, dried cranberries, walnuts, baby greens and feta cheese,
all topped with a flavorful Black Walnut Oil Dressing.
- Grilled chicken breast, sliced, or pulled chicken
- Hammons Black Walnuts
- Dried cranberries
- Baby greens or spinach
- Feta cheese
- Black Walnut Oil Dressing
- Toss chicken with two tablespoons
Black Walnut Oil Dressing and set aside.
- Toss the Black Walnuts and dried cranberries in another tablespoon of Black Walnut
Oil Dressing LINK and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce mixture with salt and pepper and the remaining
Black Walnut Oil Dressing and transfer to serving plates.
- Top lettuce with Black Walnut/cranberry mixture and then arrange the chicken
on top. For a final touch, garnish with feta cheese.
Recipe and photo credit: Hammons Black Walnuts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.