Strawberry Fruit Slaw
- 1 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mandarin orange juice
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
teaspoon fresh coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
- 1 pint strawberries,
hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced and trimmed
- Dressing: Mix together mayo, juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and reserve.
- Salad: Combine the remaining ingredients then toss with dressing.
Yield: 16 portions
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 5/19/02 4:56:11 pm.
Source: Chef Elson A. Rivera