Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint washed strawberries
- 1 small package slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- Wash and tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Slice strawberries. Toast almonds
under broiler till lightly browned.
- Dressing: Mix all ingredients together and shake or mix until sugar is dissolved.
This makes plenty of dressing for a very large salad.
- Pour dressing on salad just
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com.