Sweet Heat Cucumber Salad
This refreshing salad with Asian accents makes a colorful side dish for casual
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup diced
red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF
ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons
diced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- Combine cucumbers, bell pepper, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, basil, onion and
salt in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooling Time: 1 hr refrigerating | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.