Tzatziki Potato Salad
If you like tzatziki dishes and are looking for an easy homemade potato salad that’s lighter than traditional potato salads, you’ll want to give this Greek potato salad a try. Using tzatziki sauce instead of mayonnaise, this potato salad has all the creaminess and flavor you want in a potato salad, but with less calories and fat. It’s a win-win! This crowd-pleasing dish will be a hit at barbecues and potlucks.
- 1/2 cup Cabot Tzatziki
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold potatoes, washed and quartered
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped (reserve some sprigs for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare the Cabot Tzatziki. Recipe makes 1 1/2 cups and will keep refrigerated for 1 week.
- Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the quartered baby potatoes and cook until tender (will easily pierce in the center with a sharp knife), about 10 minutes.
- Strain and spread potatoes on a sheet pan to cool completely.
- Mix together the cooked potatoes, 1/2 cup tzatziki, sliced green onions, diced celery stalks, chopped dill, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes, and serve with a few sprigs of dill and sliced green onions for garnish.
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cabot Creamery Co-operative