Wisconsin Mozzarella and Green Bean Salad
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cooked crisp-tender and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces)
shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomato quarters
- 1/4 cup torn fresh
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/8-inch rings
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can
sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate
for 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Toss before serving.
Reprinted with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.