- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh Mexican lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg yolk
- Green top of 1 scallion,
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine avocado, lime juice, vinegar, cilantro, garlic and oil in a blender and
process until smooth.
- Whisk the yolk in a bowl until broken up, then slowly whisk
in the avocado mixture, a tablespoon at a time.
- Add the scallion and cream, then
season with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- If it becomes too thick during storage,
whisk in a little more cream.