Creamy Avocado Dressing with Variations
Creamy Avocado Dressing comes with four flavor variations to suit every taste!
- 1/2 cup ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt (Greek or plain)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blenderize all ingredients until smooth.
- Adjust the salt, pepper, lemon and oil to taste, and use water to adjust
thickness to make it pourable.
Use lime instead of lemon; add 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
Add 1/4 teaspoon each dried dill, parsley, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, plus 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
Add 2 teaspoons dried oregano and an extra squeeze of lemon.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons mixed dried Italian herbs
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.