Avocado Salad Dressing 2
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Mash avocados until smooth with a silver fork or wooden spoon.
- Add lemon juice,
mayonnaise, onion and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, blend vegetable oil with white wine vinegar. Stir this into
the avocado mixture.
- Serve over peeled and sliced tomatoes or toss with a green or seafood salad.