Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- A few drops of fresh lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl combine the vinegar with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the oil and
the cream in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
- Stir in the blue cheese and the lemon juice.
Yield: 1/2 cup
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Gil (I Love to Cook) Ehret.