Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- A few drops of fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl combine the vinegar with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the oil and
the cream in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
- Stir in the blue cheese and the lemon juice.
Yield: 1/2 cup
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Gil (I Love to Cook) Ehret.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.