Blue Cheese Dressing 2
My favorite recipe for Blue Cheese Dressing (and you can easily make a low fat
- 2 cups Hellmann's Mayonnaise (light)
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream (reduced fat)
- 1/4 cup apple cider or wine vinegar (sometimes lemon juice is nice too)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon (to taste) Worcestershire
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Mix first 8 ingredients well, then stir in the cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate
for AT LEAST 2 hours.
Makes 3 cups and will last in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Shared by Diana Furman - Florida.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.