Cooked Salad Dressing
This is good in potato salad or with spinach and hardboiled eggs.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs in saucepan; add water, then vinegar.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring to keep from sticking.
- When thickened, set off heat to cool.
- Add cream or milk until of the right consistency.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.