Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon
minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put the avocado, hot sauce, and lime juice in the container of a food processor
and process for 30 seconds, or until the avocado is broken down.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until the dressing is completely smooth.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.