Creamy Basil Salad Dressing
This is a traditional San Francisco recipe. The fresh basil is a regional favorite.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves,
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
cup chopped parsley
- 3 scallions with tops, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.