Creamy Basil Salad Dressing
This is a traditional San Francisco recipe. The fresh basil is a regional favorite.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves,
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
cup chopped parsley
- 3 scallions with tops, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.