Creamy Green Pepper Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup
finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, green pepper, parsley, onion, corn syrup,
vinegar, salt and ground pepper until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 hours to
Makes about 2 1/4 cups.