Creamy Peppercorn Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, regular or low-fat
- 1/2 cup sour cream, regular or low-fat
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whisk all ingredients to combine. Add more milk if necessary to get desired consistency.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator to allow flavors to meld.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.