Creamy Peppercorn Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, regular or low-fat
- 1/2 cup sour cream, regular or low-fat
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients to combine. Add more milk if necessary to get desired consistency.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator to allow flavors to meld.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.