This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Splash of white vinegar, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large lidded jar and shake them well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
The dressing keeps in the refrigerator for at least 5 days.
Jalapeno Ranch Dressing: Add one or two minced fresh or pickled jalapeno pods, from which the seeds and stem have been removed.