This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Roast the garlic in a cast iron skillet over medium heat turning occasionally,
until blackened in spots and soft, about 15 minutes.
- Cool, then slip off the skin.
- Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Taste for salt.
- Cover and store at room temperature.