This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
- 4 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain low fat
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Microwave garlic with skins on at 100% power for 1 minute.
- Peel, trim end and
remove center sprout.
- Combine garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and
cayenne in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper.
Makes about 1 cup.
37 calories, 1 gram fat per 2 tablespoon serving
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 9/5/2001 2:19 pm.