Vegan Tahini Goddess Dressing
This dressing is similar to Annie's Natural Dressing.
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoon
Heinz Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ReaLemon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds,
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan
- Combine in blender all ingredients except sesame seeds, parsley and chives. Blend
on high about one minute until mixture turns creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and
blend on low for a few seconds.
- Adjust flavor with vinegar, soy sauce, and salt as needed...these will vary slightly
depending on what brand is used.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by "ap."