Hoisin Garlic Burgers
- 1 pound lean burger
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, hoisin sauce,
garlic, ginger and egg; mix well.
- In a small bowl whisk together water, hoisin sauce and sesame oil.
- Brush half of the sauce over top of burgers.
- Place on greased grill and barbecue, or place on rack on baking sheet and
bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn patties once, and brush with remaining sauce.
Makes 5 burgers.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.