- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (20 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 box hot roll mix
- Brown ground beef.
- Add sauerkraut, oregano and soup mix.
- Divide into 8 equal portions. Set
- Prepare roll mix and let rise 1 time.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each portion into circle.
- Place 1
portion of meat in each rolled circle.
- Pull edges of dough together to cover
- Press edges together.
- Place bottom up on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until brown, about 30 minutes.
>> Burger and Cheeseburger Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.