- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons herb seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon
freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lamb, shallots, garlic, mint, seasoning mix,
cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and egg.
- Mix well.
- Form into 6 large patties.
- Fry over medium-high heat in olive oil.
- Drain and serve on buns the way you would hamburgers with your favorite