Pan Full of Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- Have ready 8 tomato slices and 8 hamburger buns.
- Combine meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt and pepper. Mix lightly.
- Place meat mixture on a cookie sheet (with an edge so it doesn't spill
over). Press to within 1 inch of edge of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Drain excess fat.
- Top with 8 cheese slices and tomato slices.
- Bake until cheese melts.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve on buns.
>> Burger and Cheeseburger Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.