Pizza Burgers 2
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 small can sliced olives, drained
- 4 slices cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Butter or margarine
- Mix ground beef and sausage together and from into 4 patties.
- Fry in preheated skillet until done.
- Meanwhile, dice vegetables and toss together with olives.
- Butter buns and toast under broiler.
- Place buns on individual dinner plates open face.
- Place cooked patties overlapping both halves of buns.
- Place one slice of cheese on each patty.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pizza sauce over each.
- Serve vegetables and Parmesan cheese distributed over top.